+91 965 62 88 781
Guidelines for Uploading scanned images
- Before applying Online, the candidate should be ready with his/her scanned images of the following:-
The images uploaded should be clear and must be of JPEG format.
Photograph must be a recent passport size colour photograph and clearly showing the face.
Ensure that the size and dimension of the scanned images are not more than that is permitted. if the size of the file is more than 200KB, the adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no of colours etc., during the process of scanning. For resizing of your photo, you may use internet tools i.e. Windows paint and windows picture manager etc.
There will be separate links for uploading scanned images of Qualifying degree certificate, ID proof, Professional Experience certificate..etc.
Click on the respective links, Browse and Select the location where the Scanned file has been saved.
Select the file by clicking on it to upload the image.
i. Passport sized photograph (File size must be 40-200 KB; Permitted width: 230-250 px, permitted height: 300-350 px)
- ii. Specimen signature (File size must be within 20-50 KB; Permitted width: 200-325 px permitted height: 80-120 px)
- iii. M.Sc. Degree certificate (File size must be within 100-500 KB)
- iv. ID proof (File size must be within 100-500 KB)
- v. Experience certificate (File size must be within 100-500 KB
- vi. Fee payment receipt (Required to upload in Part-II Registration) received from bank/through Net Banking. (File size must be within 100-500 KB)
- vii. AMMBS Members should upload the scanned image of the recommendation letter issued by AMMBS. (File size must be within 100-500 KB)